Quickbooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118: SOLVED
How To Solve QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
Excellent methods to solve QuickBooks error 3371: Could not initialize license properties.
In current times, where technology is at the peak, everything has become much more simplified, even for complicated fields such as accountancy, software like QuickBooks, Akounto, eBetterBooks, etc., are available. Their features let their users operate their business accounting smoothly, effortlessly, and quickly.
QuickBooks is open in various versions; interested people can access them online or offline, but it has some flaws; the significant disadvantage is that it’s apt to errors while installing, upgrading, or reinstalling. The users can themselves resolve some of these QuickBooks errors, but many require an expert’s help.
Sometimes the users cannot operate QuickBooks due to some of these errors (how frustrating isn’t it?). Some errors can cause a loss to the company file or some other essential data.
The users may get an error message stating: “QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code 11118” or “QuickBooks Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data.“
“Error: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files. For troubleshooting steps, note the error and type the following in a web browser window: www.quickbooks.com/support/register.html.”
First, let us understand more about the QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 in short.
The error message that pops up:
The user might see this error message while running or opening QuickBooks.
- Could not initialize license properties. 3371
- Could not initialize license properties -11118
- Could not initialize license properties. ‘Status1
Causes for QB Error 3371 status 11118 to show up
It could include various reasons, such as:
- In case the critical component is either damaged or lost.
- It can also cause due to distorted or damaged QBregistration.dat file
- Another reason could include malformed MSXML components.
Important note: The windows installation might fail so long as the installation of the latest windows update is incomplete. We recommend the users to install the latest upgrade. In case you are facing issues again, contact our QuickBooks error helpline number +1-860-813-7413 and avail of services from our certified QuickBooks error support team, who are there for you 24/7×365.
How to fix QuickBooks Error 3371
- Installation of the updated version could help in resolving this Error.
- After successfully installing the windows update, try to install QuickBooks once again.
Advance Troubleshooting Methods
As long as the problems mentioned above still exist, here are the additional ways to resolve this issue:
- Re-create distorted EntitlementDataStore.ecml file Fix Microsoft .NET
- Resolve Framework, MSXML, and C++ issue With the help of QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
What Do You Understand By Quickbooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118?
QuickBooks Error 3371 status code generally arises when the user either re-configures or activates QuickBooks for the first time. Missing or distorted company files could contribute to this Error.
QuickBooks errors comprises: QuickBooks Error code 6000, Error -6000, -83 Code. QuickBooks Error -6000, -82, QB error -6130, QuickBooks Error -6000, -301, Error -6123, QuickBooks Error -6000, -77, QuickBooks Error -6000, -305 and even more.
QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118 is a particular type of Error that states “could not initialize license properties.“
You may encounter one of the following error messages:
- Could not initiate license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. It may be caused by missing or damaged files.
- Could not initialize license properties. [Error, 3371, status code – 11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. It may be caused by missing or damaged files.
- Could not initialize license properties. [Error 3371, status code – 11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. a missing or damaged file may cause it.
What Are The Factors Leading To Quickbooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118?
The QuickBooks user is obligated to keep their information saved in their hard drives as losing the data, files, or corruption of license data could land them into trouble.
This Error could also arise if the user tries to copy the information on the C:/ drive to some other new hard drive. In that case, the user has to erase the entitlement file and then enter the license information to terminate the issue.
Some Other Factors Leading To This Error Could Be:
Missing File Qbregistration.dat: This installation file possesses the license information stored in the hard drive of yours; in case this file gets damaged anyhow, you are most likely to get this Error. Intuit QuickBooks attempts to look for this specific file whenever it is operating.
If the MSXML component is damaged, it is one of Microsoft’s crucial features, and even QuickBooks desktop needs this to process on their system. In case there are damaged files, it becomes a lot harder for the user to access the QuickBooks Accounting software.
- Interference of anti-virus can also contribute to this issue to arise.
- Another reason could be the user attempting to open the file without saving it first.
- Cash com errors, QuickBooks error code 80029c4a, could also contribute to this Error. And again, incomplete windows update.
Points To Note Prior Troubleshooting Quickbooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
The QuickBooks user needs to make sure that their QuickBooks is updated to the latest version. If its latest updates are uninstalled, the QuickBooks desktop installation might collapse or become distorted.
The user may install the updates following the steps mentioned below:
- Click the “Windows logo.”
- Select “all programs,” and then click on the “windows update.”
- The user can install QuickBooks after this.
The user also has to verify if the Windows operating system is in good condition (not corrupted).
Best Possible Solutions For Quickbooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
Solution #1: Erase ecml file
- Press Windows + R together on your keyboard to open a “run command box”.
- Write down the path.
C:ProgramDataIntuitEntitlement Clientv8 in the window.
- The Windows Explorer shall start with the path mentioned above.
- Delete the ecml file. Then shut the window.
- Start the QuickBooks and register the items again.
Solution #2: It is time to update your Windows OS
- Press the “start” button.
- Go to “All Programs” and select Windows Update.
- Then go to “check for updates.”
- Lastly, install again and update the QuickBooks Desktop one also.
Solution #3: Installing the latest Windows Update could help
- You first need to install the latest updates for Windows.
After attempting all the actions discussed above, you should have resolved the error. Incidentally, if the trouble still exists, do the steps below.
- Fix common installation errors using the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool.
- Perform a clean install.
- Then, select All Programs and select windows update.
Solution #4: Try renaming the Entitlement file
For Windows XP:
Click on the “start” button and select “run.”
To search for the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file type down the path: “C: Documents and settings AllUsersApplicationDataEntitlementb Clientv2”.
For Windows 7:
- Go to “C:ProgramDataEntitlement Clientv*” v8 (or v6) and press Enter.
- You then need to change the name of the Entitlement file.
- In case the program data folder is invisible; follow the given steps to unhide:
- Follow the path Computer > choose organize > choose Folder > Search Options
- Run QuickBooks to see if QuickBooks Error 3371 status code 11118 has been resolved.
Solution #5: Try to solve this Error manually
- Revivify distorted entitlementDataStore.exml files and solve the license and registration glitches.
- With the help of QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool, fix Microsoft.NET Framework, MSXML, and C++ pitfalls.
- Install again by the clean installation.
- Run reboot. file.
- Upgrade QuickBooks to the latest version.
Solution #6: Try using QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Firstly the user has to make sure he has closed the QuickBooks desktop.
- After closing it, the user has to download the QuickBooks Tool Hub on his computer.
- Next, the user has to choose the Quick Fix my program option.
- Pick installation issues and search for QuickBooks Error 3371 to fix them.
- Tap on ok after finishing it.
- Lastly, open the QuickBooks and open the data file.
QuickBooks Tool Hub will systematically solve license, registration errors, and validation errors in the QuickBooks Desktop and create the damaged file again.
Visit here more information:- QuickBooks error code 80029c4a
QuickBooks Error 3371 and status code 11118 most probably could occur if the license of entitlementDataStore.ecml gets distorted because of cash com error or other reasons. The user can quickly resolve this issue by updating their windows as well as install new windows updates.
We hope the above given methods are helpful to solve QuickBooks error code 3371 status 11118. However, if the error persists or you cannot use your software, seek professionals’ help directly by contacting our QuickBooks support team at +1-860-813-7413.
Our experts and certified professionals will help you in fixing the error without any further hassle. Thus, do not hesitate in calling us anytime. Our team will be happy to help you!