QuickBooks is improving with each growing year and its robust features and supporting various business people. It has made the impossible thing possible, i.e., made payrolling and tix filing super easy. Its Point Of Sale feature integrates multiple items under one account, making it easy to track down inventories.
Despite being profitable, one of its most significant flaws is to be sensitive to QuickBooks errors such as QuickBooks POS Error 100060.
When your system fails to build the essential records, it enforces QuickBooks POS Error 100060 upon your system. There could be many other reasons for this error code to show up, and we will discuss them in this article.
Factors Causing Quickbooks Error 100060
Having an active account during the very first financial transaction can cause you QuickBooks POS Error 10006.
The user can also see QuickBooks POS Error 100060 when they have not logged in as the administrators.
After looking at the causes of QuickBooks POS Error 100060, let us focus on the most appropriate solution to this error.
Quick Fix For Quickbooks Pos Error 100060
#1 If you have come across QuickBooks POS Error 100060 during the first financial transactions, the following steps are there to guide you through:
- Start QuickBooks.
- Go to the edit menu option, choose preferences and hop into the accounting.
- Go to the company preferences option and uncheck the “use account numbers” check box.
- Hit the ok button.
- Within the QuickBooks POS, carry out a financial exchange.
- Enter the edit menu within QuickBooks, then go to the preferences and hit the accounting option.
- Select the company preferences and hit the use account numbers checkbox to activate the account number feature once more.
- Hit the ok button.
#2 Follow the steps if you have not logged in as the administrator
- Open the point of sale company preferences and hit the cancel button.
- Select the file within QuickBooks and then log out.
- In the next step, open the no company open screen.
- Now you can log in as the administrator.
- Then you have to choose windows and shut them all.
- Choose the accounts within the financial preference head and check the accounts under all the basic tabs.
- Make sure that the advanced tab has no brackets.
#3 if the accounts have the brackets and you can not find the suitable account within the drop-down list, follow these steps:
- Open QuickBooks and pick lists, then get into the COA (Charts Of Accounts.)
- Get into the lower-left segment and touch the account and select the option called “new.”
- Choose the most suitable account and name it after filling in the required details.
- Hit the “ok” button and close the Chart Of Accounts.
First, shut and open the Company Preferences Window within the Point Of Sale. Once you are done with it, move forward and verify the basics and the advanced accounts. Make sure there are no brackets anymore.
We hope through this article’s medium, and we could help you resolve QuickBooks POS Error 100060. These simple yet powerful steps must have shown their effect already. However, if the issue persists, make sure you dial +1-860-530-2577 and get in touch with a certified team of experts who would help you through your problems.